The school prides itself on working towards the following values and aims;
- To provide and promote a happy, secure, and stimulating environment which encourages the physical, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual development of every child.
- To develop self confident, independent learners who find success at school through following a flexible, well differentiated curriculum.
- To develop and encourage respect and responsibility for other people, their homes and school and for their environment.
- To foster good relationships between home and school and the local community.
- To provide support for children with special needs.